Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Collection

Should said i spent again again and again....
Non-stop, but if you know the price,
you will agree and go with me hundred,millions,billions willingnessSs !
^^
Another tiring day,woke up in the early morning,
go for class as usual with heavy make up,
they all staring at me..
That's why i asked myself is it my make up look stupid??
or am i look much different with make up and nude..
=.=lll
Oh Gosh,not only them,
the stupid guys keep whistle to me with deep hidden,
what for la weh!? annoyed me..
Then,finally,reached Kota Damansara at 2pm,
after casting,my agent drop me at The Curve,
Originally,i just wana hunt some food to cure my empty belly,
i should said...
once girl saw the shirts,bags,then will forget how starving they are,
because i dint ate anything from this morning untill 5pm..
then just shop!! hunt for cheap and nice clothes~
I love my Leopard deco jacket
That's P&Co brand and the SEED white knitted long piece dress ,
both of them only cost me RM32.
Is it cheap? It's absolutely CHEAP!










After my girls knew i got new collection with convenience price,
they regret not to following me to The Curve,
Since i beg them to accompany me,
Some even use those 'hate me' words,
made me sad...i doesn't mean not to ask everyone,
at first,really no one to go with me...
Fine,just ask all next time.
^^


SCREW SCREW SCREW

No comments:

Post a Comment