Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Love Pinky Hello Kitty

Back to our chillhood memories,
What is yours?
And one of my childhood is Hello Kitty!
I am reviering in the Hello Kitty collection that i have,
my mum surely will bought me the Hello Kitty shirts,bags,and more more!
But not,when i grow up,
I only realize Hello Kitty has so many another cutie stuff,
Like this Kitty perfumes but not the brand new one,
this baby perfume is really smell like baby shampoo,
i Love it,
but not for my personal use perfume,
It's too fresh for me,=p
The rest,the pungent smell i can't stand,
Is like what we describe always,
'Smell Like malay-girl used perfume'
Weird,and also smell like medicine,
Truly,only the bottle attracted me,
hahaha!












Share the cutie Hello Kitty with my blog readers,
-stay happy always! cheer!-

No comments:

Post a Comment