Tuesday, January 5, 2010

FOREVER 21

Yayaz....is us again.....
Making fun anywhere
Location: FOREVER 21 in Pavilion.
How silly i look like~but not the stupid one.
because Julio Zhong was catogarised in that. XD
I prefer the white one instead of the purple one.
The purple one look like ULTRAMAN!! haha!
but i din't grab it as my exclusive snow cap
I thought Mr.ONG will bought one for us from TAIWAN...
As i told him,i want it..
He ended up with forgotten...oh no....

Stupid Julio...haha!
he gonna kill me if see this ><<>


Yesh!! AN ULTRAMAN is here! xp

No doubt,Ms Lily wore the snow cap is more suitable!
and look fabulous with it ^^

Another plan is to start work-study programme,

i know the path to glory is rugged,

but i wish to go TAIWAN with my sisters and friends this 2010,

I have to work hard on it! No extra pocket money from mum,

she told,

so,we have to depend on ourself!

Add Oil Emily! I want it so desperately! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment