Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Tiring Day

Everyone spent their last day of 2009 for party,
hanging out,
dating,
Indeed, I'm single,no date for me,
so~just paid my last day for work!
But i did have a great moment with the girls who worked together,
the guest and the client's family,
especially the kids! they're so cute!
our 3 hours job with black dress beside the swimming pool nearby Pavilion
^^
Unfortunately, i can't upload the show of fireworks in Sg wang and TimeSquare,
it's took my whole day,but still failed uploading,
Fine then~ =)





That's all for my New Year 2010,
this morning we woke up at 12pm,
kinda late then after brunch,started to clean our dirty house,
only Renee and me~
Freaking tired @.@
BEFORE











STARTED to clean lor! for the new year!










AFTER xp






Due to our roommates not at home,
we have to clean all the rubbish ourself,
took our time,
took our energy,
kinda exhauted!!
but,the comfortable of the room make me satisfy on it,
so,took a nap untill 8pm~haha~
that's my first day of 2010 NEW YEAR ! ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment