Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Days with my Girls

My New Year started,
my hope,my wish being progressed for my study-work programme,
it's underway right now~ ^^
I try my best to get any opportunity for work,
and last week i went for 3 interviews in a week,
which is the most one and yet no any replied for 2 of them,
anyway,i had try my ever best~
to perform my best part to them,posing,catwalk, ~~~
ask my friend along~Kah Kar~
A wonderful panoramic view of the casting awaiting area,
A camwhore session is a must! ^^"









I am gonna built a spiral staircase in my house,
because it's too special
and i prefer the feeling like a modern house in the garden
hehehe~! ask my daddy to do it~ xp
to fulfill my reqirements ~kaka






We hang out after casting~
went to One U,
that week i keep on heading to PJ area,
It's quite exhausted,
but it's poke fun of spending time with my babes~
whenever they are with me every moment =)
**Awaiting list-FOR MY darling Li,
fai fai choi choi do your best in your exam,
I'm waiting for you to hang out! shopping! V^^"


Hi-tea at Subway,
Kar and I share our heart-talk,
about guy???plans??in a relationship??or admire guy??
It's secret~ >< hehe!


(Just ignore my stupid face ~hahaha! )

No comments:

Post a Comment