Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Mid-night TEA

A sudden and special call to me and Renee,
asked us go for TEA at Genting Highland,
wohoo,hot wheather at home,
then,i better choose to go with my lovely roomamte,Ash.
Dint see her sometimes already,why??
she is my roommate but why i din't meet her??
Curious~~@@ Ask her la... speechless xp
Online there,chit-chatting,met new friends from Wil,
Such a COLD night but it was nice with my signature hot chocolate ^^


Emi and Ash
Renee & Ash
Renee & me!


Another mid night tea with my girls~
couple days ago,
Sze theng came from PJ to wangsa,
ermhm....it's quite far...><
so,we going to sri rampai *CHATZROOM*
for late dinner!
Our noise was the loudest one,
the waitress keep asked us 'SHHHH....'
hahaha! our behave~our tradition
No choice,we already try to lower it.
WE TRY~~~~




A wishes card for all of us,
And happy everyday,
Go smoothly during exam,
EARN lots of $$$$$!! ^^

The most special part of the shop,
i think it would be their collection and not for sold,
so,i just choose my favourite pinky mickey n minnie,
for a shoot.







ENDless......

No comments:

Post a Comment