Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why Why Why??

why i am a lousy girl~~haiksss......my classmate all so smart, they can finish a text book in 3 days... but i takes 3 weeks to finish it. How come ya??
I am so silly,stupid, brainless.....

Haiks..who can tell me why why why??? So, i feels very tired and create a new blog today. Hmm...but after a little word i had wrote, i should continue my studying again. Today so headache, not enough sleep. My housemate them say maybe got ghost~~ hmm..after class i go a siam temple to get a new yellow string, wish buddha will 'po pi wa' lo! and reduce my worries...last nite heard someone knock d door, i thought i heard wrongly,so i tell my housemate, how i know,i am frightened her..i am so apologize to her.

Just a few minutes to let me take a breath, now is the time to continue my studies lor~ I WAN TO BE A HIGHLIGHT PERSON WHO CAN MAKES A MLIIONE,BLILLION MONEY AND HAVE A BROAD THINKING IN THE FUTURE! GAMBATEH a bear! =D GOOD LUCK FOR U !

No comments:

Post a Comment