Thursday, February 19, 2009

This few days make me EXHAUSTED...

Already mid of FEb, i am busy with my assignment, my class and my stuff. That day i ask my roommate,Ashley who can exchange her cupboard with my table or not,because when i am using my table to study, i feels that not enough light for me. So, i am so appreciate to her and helping me to move our stuff. The rest of the day make me speechless because i am kinda tired of it!
I feels very,very exhausted because my exam is coming soon, yesterday nite i was studying until midnite (4.00am). Another day which is today, i plan to wake up at 12pm, but.....spoilt my dream. This early morning, my house mate, Rui zhem & Alex go to genting for 'pok sat' again!
Unfortunenately,they loss $$ this time, but pohsheng n a miao win rm1200 & rm500 respectively! WOW! amazing right??? GAmbling can make a ppl upsite down... ><"" A miao & pohsheng treat us eat seafood~ wow~yummy! gt different type of carb which is 1st time i taste it!
Another way, my nest budd told me that she break with her lover, haiks...she scared to disturb me so today only tell me that. I feels so waste...finally they still have to make this same sadness decision.... But anyway, I still around u , a wei...so dont bother me got what things to do...anything just told me and share with me. I will always be eith you....Be Tough! =)
All right, although tomorrow i have no class, but i still have a lot of assignment to do.. =.=" that is the time for me to do revision now~ HAPPY ALWAYS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment