Friday, February 13, 2009

Anna Sui ^^










Wohoo! I have buy a new perfume~this time is the first time for me to buy a perfume, i love it so so much! It cost 218 bucks, hehe~ name as Live Your Dream =) It just promote for 3 days only,it is a new collection, then i am so lucky to have it ! ^^ So happy! The feeling is hard to write it out by word... Hehe




Today I went to Mid Valley with Ashley, Kenny & Jojo~Jojo is planning to but a present for her BF, so bad i am a single this year, so i find out a job & work at this sat & sun at klcc~Earn back some money because i am buying the perfume by my own token~thats great! Hehe I am a money face $.$... coz who ask me taking a subject which is related with $$ everyday & every lesson~Hooho




My 'live your dream' are here~~~



My First perfume~ Live Your Dream~

The bottle of it ~ =D


Have few size of it! ^^ LOVE it so much!

The whole set of Anna Sui- Live Your Dream oh! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment