Thursday, February 12, 2009

Now onlY I Realize

I just back to KL a few days, i realize that i very miss mY hometown,mY parents,mY frens & U....Just reached,my kai ye & kai ma bring me go n take my diner at cheap&Nice (not really cheap also) XD. I almost want to die,coz..BEAR LACK OF FOOD IN D BUS! XD
Haha, this time i go back mY hometown with planning a BIG supprise for mY buddy!
1st target is A wei~i hide myself in Lily's car...after that 'Wroughhhhh!' Hohoho! target was frightened by me!mission is completed~woohoo~~

2nd we move to waikiki..goin to fetch d NOOB Kia,suddenly i very want to 'O shi shi'...den God bless me,make d right time & combine with mY planning~the NOOB Kia sumore ask lily y the car doesn't move at all..haha... Lily's simply say: mY car cant move ady~ den u know what??? Noob kia BELIEVE it...HAHAHA...Then, D supprise which is ME move to d car & act as a 'pelacur' ><""

3rd we are goin to fetch Mun, i hide myself beside the tyre,it was so HOT to me~& a mun still 'goyang goyang' walking out. When she move inside the car, I knock knock the door......and.....acting a GHOST face to her, but not really scared her....We happy to moving now~

4thwe reached yong's working place...he just a COOL reply to ask me...'Ei? bear...when u backed??' Quite dissapointed because cant success to give him suprise~

I was back to home at 1am.....after replace mY dirty clothes with the clean one...then bear bear going to bed now....how come my mind recall back some memory about me & U...I cant sleep well that night, i turned here n there, start thinking the past..from the first time i kicked u at the performance...untill we have a Last Hug at other performance too...I feels so unwilling by ending a story of us. After this night & I just meet U a short time (1 hour), I realize that one of the corner of mY heart still living by U & our memory...
before i go back to KL, i take out our photo which took together, the bear bear & the present u bought for me....many & many to look and look again. It is past and i know u will never turned back........

Its time to let me continue mY work now~ Stop blogging BEAR! nitez =)

No comments:

Post a Comment