Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Havent Be a blogger before~just begin from now~

I do not start writting a blog before this, is my best JIMUI [ LILY&SHARON] share this blog wif me...our add r d same...is start from www.playfullxxx.com. =) Its such an amazing,i likes to write a blog which is included my life style,study life,n my feelingssss......i extremely can voice out my happy,sadnesss,playfull,memorable daysss in my blog. My chinese new year was full of crazy,suck,happy must not left my BUDDY! ^^ V meet up finally,i wait untill my neck until so long long like a giraffe since i went to KL. If as a 17 years old girl,i oso want to be a gal who waiting result with my fren, den hang out to s.lite almost every nite....but i does'nt choose d way. this is my option, i leave my frens,my family,go a strange place to survive, who know will i feels lonely,pity, sad or happy. i always want to be more clever,but i m not. Everybody thought i m cleverer than others, but i just hope i will be a moderate, nobody will compare me with my family member. Its pressure.....Today my coursemate told me..SPM result will announce on 28th FEB 2009! Wish all mY frens can get a flying's colour with that! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment