Sunday, March 29, 2009

how silly i am....haha


Now i just wake up, suddenly think want to update a blog. That day my classmate teach me how to delete the new blog that i created . I very mad at myself that time,because i don't know what i click then suddenly created a new blog in my profile. Now~ the blog already deleted! hehe,so silly i am!
When i went back to taiping to get my result, my buddies already celerate with me ! That was a full of memories,happiness,touchness and exciting day for me, forever and forever !Thanks you all so much! muackkkss! i don't have the photo of them,so i dint update here but my housemate also celebrate my birthday party with me before the day!
I borrow alex pendrive to update my birthday photo here! Thanks them so much!



Hope my wish come true~! ^^
Zhen & me! Sia & me! EDmund & me!
My dearest roommate~ashley~




Cutie rain jie jie~haha...she always says i m still small~ Lovely joanne, my pretty tang jie~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment