Sunday, March 29, 2009

Deeply feeling.....

Everyday i din't update my blog consistenly, but today i write two blogs in a day. I study untill half a way, i saw my phone has a new message which is from my sis. She asked me whether want to go my cousin sister's wedding or not. I felt very happy n excited because our family din't have any happiness things happen ady. Family always at the first in my heart. If they got any thing happen, i can't focus myself in doing any thing.

just like my birthday thay day, say the truth, i am not special excited because my jimui n all my friends already celebrated with me. I am not means that i am not happy on that day, just because when i going to coll wif my tang jie in the morning, she told me some things. I frightened, i speechless, mind was blank.....

My cousin facing a trouble, my cousin bro is a good daddy n a best husband! everyone thought him is also a awesome son. but, his parent makes him dissapointed, make a strong man cry, helpless..... When i read his wife's blog, i feel so upset, want to cry.
Family always family, although my daddy bro and my dad them was quarrel last time, but when bro having trouble, our parents also help them to solve then problem. I feel so sad to my cousin bro, he try to work hard in a strange place,no money, no friends,no relatives, no place to stay, no one to help him, but he still need to independent at london. Every month have to send all of his money to his parents. At the end, all also gone, have nothing.

I am so sorry to my buddies, that day they all phone me n sing birthday song for me in the phone, but i seems like not reply them with a exciting n warm reply. so sorry for them. I am not purposely do that, because that time i am still worrying about my famiy. I cant tell them also, because this time really serious....haiks.....hope my cousin can overcome this bad luck this time, wishess for them....

No comments:

Post a Comment