Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hustle & Bustle of Life


  • The hectic life but still have to stand it for,and rushing here and there everyday. People gotto work as usual, nothing could change once you grow up,many things are out of your control.
  • NO assignments for me although the people always complaint about it, i can feel my pressure now because my exam is getting nearer and nearer to me~ i'm afraid,i wish i could done it very well this time without anxious. chillax chillax.
  • Financial always a huge problem for me, (although i still enjoy my shopping life! ngek ngek). It's time again to contribute money to ACCA, to feed the examiners become corpulence?? ><"" It's not same as our country honestly, just to help them spacious roomy~
  • Talk alot with my mom, plan this and that, deciding what to move forward next....
  • As email sent to me, global changed, people talked, reflect that our world getting nearer to doomsday??? So, many times, i asked myself should stop further my studies and just earn? CAn't enjoy our life 2 years after this, same wert??? Haha, they said what if not going to end?? Yea, no doubt, i got nothing that time, ISSHHhhhh.......
  • Wanna screw up everything if can, untouchable, unknown, it's alarming us~! Come on, just do what you want to do, and get what u desperate and desirer for. =D
  • How nice and pretty good if i'm a fortune teller~ *when dream* HAha~
'

**Not really special for this 2010 mother's day, i had come back to home and visit my mama, spend some bucks to treat them a meal today,tonight... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment