Monday, May 31, 2010

Freshly Hairstyle with charm Bangs ^^

Hey Hey my dear bloggers,
it's time to change, Obama said,
sorry not relate to any politics topics or issues here~
xp
Just recently,i cut a new hairstyle,
Is in my lovely hometown -Taiping,
Many people will complaint where to cut their hair as they are not trusted on the stylist,
I prefer to go usual saloon, SUKIMI
That's just nearby the Thai restaurant,
But the tauke soh to cut due to her experienced skills
Just my thought =)
I'm glad that many of my friends love my new hairstyle so much,
As i m so worried will my face look so FAT if i change,
Truly,it's not ^^


Actually i wanna claim some royalty from the tauke soh,
because i intro so many friends to go there,
and off course many friends asked me too...
Teee Heee x_x
It looks so unpatterned if dint set your hair,
so, dress up yourself to make yourself look prettier girls~
Don't complaint about yourself ,
just be you! and confident...
See,i still shout so loud here although the ,Fatty Girl -ME! is talking about herself.


Ta Daaa~~~
That's Noob Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment