Saturday, May 29, 2010

Emily is BACK~!

Yesshh, let myself rest for few days,
although i knew not worthy to spend those days with it~
after at all, i m fully recovered,
my darlings,cousins,housemates babes
sorry for let u all worried about me,
i'm OK!
Last night went to Jun Hao's birthday party
Long time dint club, but still not really like it~ haa~~
Din't apply for heavy makeup for aged years ago,~
hehe...abit kua jiong arrrr.....
Just a layer of not-thick-foundation
made my face look so fair...@@"
I told Jun Hao, my face really look like a doggie,
but can't mention which particular type~ 囧""

Doinks~~~ emily's stupid face~

FAT ENOUGH! i wanna keep fit,

but it will wait untill my exam arrr,

if not i'll faint inside the exam hall with the reason of lack of vitamins and carbohydrate,

hahaha!





That's my night, but dint took any picture with them~
because MKS's hp (BB) is super duper lousy,
photo damn blurr ~~
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment