Monday, April 5, 2010

Emily's Principle=study hard+work hard

Life is just past so brilliant, it lit up my days become such splendid muchie
As i understand myself so well,
study & work, if two principles apply at the same time,
must be 30%-study+70% working so hard!!
**LAUGH**
Now,i stop myself from working and just fully concentrate on my studies,
hope i bear my words ><"
Recently, i worked for Panasonic and Perfect Livin Exhibition,
those guys and girls cheer me alot!
They are awesome,
we "eat snake" while working,
we "wattt" supervisor for treat us starbuck
and do, we still pay hard work on job ^^






This is the cylinder with the demo ,
it's my companion. xp
April and I -so do i call May???
Penang girl~Weny hiak hiak
my sweetie-Ling~
So happy while work! bleekkkkk!


Last day of work, manager said : see! MJ is there!
oh gosh,frighten me! coz i thought he really was there... =.=ll
Makan makan at BBQ plaze,i used up my coupon before hit the deadline,
still costly la weh...

ACT STUPID..

Hmm,our breakfast in mcD,
those days work in PWTC, we were really seriously work so HARD
and like a maniac,
while sleeping also dreamt of customer request us for registration,
redemption, scolded by those stupid shoppers. grrhh....




YEAH! SEE OUR EXPRESSION,
you do know the moment we are waiting is there!
Finally....... Do very enjoy too...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment