Monday, April 12, 2010

Shabu Shabu Together! ^^


Steamboot party night at JS house!
Haha~Reunion party for us! It's so fabulous!
Again,my style...LATE...to the place~
They din't blame me instead forgive me all the time,
Thanks my dear friends ^^"
Ingredients beli at carrefour~See~~~so FULL har! Tee Hee ~


We prepared together ~
Play together~
Makan together~
The women were in Kitchen but the men were in the Game.
=.="""
-BAD GUYS-
We "forced" them to infuse Orange Juice~hiak hiak
Don't underestimate our women's power!


Look at this amoi~ She was so excited when she got VEGE
Hand was hanging on air??? ><"" hahaha

So "concentrate"

We left out kean wong, yumi and englim~
because they were late! grrhh...not on time geh~~
photographer is Natelie!

So happening lar us~
Had Fun!
Had Joy!
Had Cup!


Cant use other words to describe it...sssllllluuuurrrkkk~~~~

I dint help her up for cleaning,
wana cut her sexy ass when she was washing plates~
Hiak Hiak Hiak~~~
Let's do it!
"ka chak!!"
Don't have any feeling also~
ceh~

A profesional housewife~
I approved that,
Abbe loon: come my house and wash it for me everyday~arigato!!


Giant JS and Little Sharon
;)



Before we went to shaRON's house,
'chak'
-Do Re Mi Fa So- borned
So called-we are 19th !!
let's have next party after exam!
Ta Da~

No comments:

Post a Comment