Friday, April 9, 2010

Pinky Friday

Dudu~~It's actually a bored Friday,but due to i slep at 5.30am last night...

This morning wake by my sister for breakfast,

Then, plan to do my DIY Boxes for store up my collections,

i had abuse it for a month in my wardrobe. Tee Hee ~

Look so messy if dint make a "Home" for them to stay~

STARTING MY DIY。。。。



Oh!!! Forgot to tell everyone of my dear bloggers,

after the ready-made boxes can also be the gift for your dear or frens. SIMPLE WORK!~

1st step: prepare your materials,and a shoes box as below~

**Not necessary need the Happy Bear** ^^"





Dear all,do you know what happen while i was doing my DIY??
My glue has used up!! I can't leave my work,
Rush down to the shop to get a new one!

**I realize perseverance is needed very strongly while work is carried on**
Hiak Hiak~~I m the one lar~

Sacrifice my shoes box ^^

Deng Deng Deng Deng !!!
The wrapped paper that i bought! I LOVE IT!


2nd step: Gotto show some steps to process the edges.







After you glue it up!! It already done as your pretty nice box!

A complete one ~ My finished pretty cutie box~
Satisfy on it =)

See My "Rubbish",
how messy are them if i dont make a box to store them up properly~

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment