Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Short Vacation♥♥

Kindly speaking,just a 24 hours stayed up Genting there,
bad thing is my sis and i went up by ourself,
so independent huh???!! but with so unwillingness.. xp
I went there only for jalan jalan,blow blow wind~
nothing so special for me,
because there is so near from my place.
The nice and best thing is can meet my family up,
sure to go la weh! wait for what?? ^^

Original Converse VS fake one

my sui cha bo mummy~ =)
and siblings~~~see who was left out there??
my daddy lor,ditch us and joined his friend only..
grrhh...so bad~


-SAWATIKA-

Lovely siblings~miss my two little sis and bro~
Yee,my brother always toying with me,so cute la him ^^"

In this photo i seems like forcing-kiss my brother,
and my younger sis laugh untill squint her eyes closely,
kakaak!! We were laughing at my mum,
she dont know how to take a best angle for us 囧""""


That's our night,
That's my short few hours stayed with them,
but i glad to =)
Love you mummy daddy and bro sis~

p/s-mother's day just around the corner,what to buy as a gift for mummy??
my friend suggests Iphone, oh no,i would be suffering with africa kids that time.. xp

No comments:

Post a Comment