Sunday, March 14, 2010

Should =) or =( ??

Hermmm......why when i touch my blog,my mind started to come out something so emo,so mad,so frustrated,so down down down down down....... After break up,try to put on smiley on face, and those warmed "pronoun" and is really meaningfull to me, am i think is it just for me and happy last for one second?? only one second...hahaha....NOT and wont let me feel so for abit longer??? I know YOUssss still hiding something behind me....

How about we still friend enough,actually u're friend more better with others,
How about you like to snap photo with me last time, when u take photo with me now,you mean not really like it but other way,still more than 100...1000 photos with others,
How about you like to gossip with me,but now wont anymore,because you think that i'll break it to others?? not trustworthty enough?? haha....
How about i realize my album and my life with you guys less n lessor...??
How to balance it and maintain the relationship between us???
How if i feel like i wanna make things like previous time?? So silly ....That's impossible..^^
How about if many times i try to get myself drunk because wanna have more n more party and just don't want so much worries and it will make me hyper and forget about it.


Silly enough this post,stupid more and idiot most!!! hahaha....getting crazy... @@
** Should =) or =( ??? **




No comments:

Post a Comment