Monday, March 15, 2010

Logan Lerman In the Percy Jackson


oH gosh!!! I am really seriously deeply fall into Logan Lerman,
He is so attractive,
his blue eyes especially,really can't take off my eyes from him,
I swear i must watch this movie when i watched the trailer,
The main character made me fall into it!


Profile of Logan Lerman:
Birth name- Logan Wade Lerman
D.O.B- 19th Jan 1992 @ Beverly Hills, California,USA
Awards: 3 wins & 3 nominations
Height-173cm


But sad thing is he is younger than me one year,
i considered that why western boy looks so mature although they just 16,17 or18.
That's why i prefer western boy ~
The photo above this,i set it as my lappy's background...
It's perfect!! And awesome~
How nice if i dream that he can be my boyfriend..haha! silly la weh
(^.*) V


♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE LOGAN LERMAN!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment