Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm not sure what to set for the title...

  • Should be a great morning day after a great celebration with the friends. Yes,i miss them...and they cheer me alots.Chaozzz when the clock tik tok at 1am. The pumpkin car drove by the prince sent the princess back to the palace....but something which place deep deep in my heart, felt so uncomfortable..and i woke up so early in this morning. Insomnia...

  • We are always the topic for the people, but last time till now,we act nothing, now i can't get any feeling from you anymore. I knew is the past,what to do?? Now,you are the bright star in the colleges of the girls, you are the spot of them...Jealous?? Can't say that i lost you, is just nothing started over there,and feel like wanna spill out to someone but hard, and just think of short blogging before going to class...

**k~this is my emo morning... ="( 是我想太多-李玖哲

will upload the birthday photo when i free~ ciaozz

No comments:

Post a Comment