Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Newlyweds in pairs Forever and blissfully!

Am feeling so strong after viewing the couples new bride wedding album, people all in pairs, and so blissful all the time...Haha, i got something bad on my mind~~ *evil*
So envy for those who got their love one and now they can further more to the different lifestyle, they have to live together,the life-style and the way of being together will not the same anymore. What i guess what would be happen on me next time??? ^^" *You will said that i am thinking too much??!! *

What i said that something bad gone to my mind is >>> I also FEEL like wana married,things was so easy come to our mind and from our mouth, but i know lar~it's not easy to reach that level yet. What so ever and i still single now~ Muahaha....

Hope i can enjoy a different life so strong for my 19,moving towards to the number ....it's so near to me @@ll... what i hope is to have different celebration and special one...how to make it... NO IDEA! sigh~ Besides,i can make it with the 26th girl,NOT to say NO to me...this is an order! ^^

p/s: If my dad knew i think of that ....could KILL me in few pieces!! and throw into the sea then feed the Shark! ><"
& wish the newlyweds stay happy forever and ever! Deep Deep Heart ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment