Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tagged By


A.The people who tag by your friends need to write your asnwer at your own blog ,
then delete a question that you don't like and add 1more your own question ,
still form 20 question ,
forward other 8 people .
List down the name of 8 people who need to asnwer your question ,
the name who been tag cannot reject to asnwer those questions .
B. This 8 people need to list down you tagged by which blog ,
and then continue to forward to another 8 people ,
make the game continue , cannot forward back .
The people who been tagged will received wishes from everbody ,
and their wish will come true in the future .

********************************************
1.Your name ?
Emily Ng
2.Problems that make you depress recently ?
Feel homeless can less concern from parents
3.A weak point that could not endure the most by yourself ?
Shed tears easily,and its showed my embarrassment.
4.When you met the person that you crush on ,
you will tell him/her bravely or just concern to him/her quietly ?
I'll just concern to him quietly untill he realize,I'm cowardice.
5.Mention out 3 good points of the people who tagged you . ( Cannot be delete )
She's so nice and kind. So passionate ^^❤
6.Describe the outlook that the people who tagged you .
Fashionable and cute! Look liek taiwanese girl girl
7.What you want the most now ?
I want success in everything that what i want.
Travel!!!
Shopping crazily if i got a lots of $$ . xp
8.When you feel the happiest ?
when i can share my happyness to my dear,dar,budd & family~
9.The good point of your husband/wife/darling which you admire the most ?
Mature
Good looking (honestly)
who has upward mobility
love his family & my family as well
10. What is your own characteristic ?
( Your own opininon ! )
over confidence & high expectation,
always get dissapointed. =(
11. What you want to do the most now ?
Travel!
Shopping!
SingK!
Motivation for me to do everything!
12. Which country/city you want to travel the most now ? Why ?
United Kingdon (a must in my life!)
Taiwan!!
Hongkong!
Japan!
13. Why you want to asnwer those question ?
haha~because tagged by Yumi & don't want just make her dissapointed
14. What your Dar tell you will make you feel very hurt ?
You own 'another one' at the same time with me!
15.When you will feel alone ?
When i'm alone and my family not with me.
16. The last time that you drop your tears recently .
5,6 hours ago,miss my parents too much
and they dint contact me for sometimes.
17. Is better for me to be single ?
Nope for now,but is nice and better for me before this.
I hope that my love can find me through~
18. Family more important or your life partner ?
Off course~my family!
19. You hope that people who tagged you will become your .... ?
depends on who is that.but for this gal,
ever sweetest gal i met.
20. Which features of your face that you feel that is most nice ?
my face, people said like dolly but i don't think so..xp
-Late in the mid night
-Just taken the supper with housemates
-Gone~gain weight more~~ ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment