Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Mood is officially -ON-

A new photo from kweong,
But,i think that's slowly come to the last,
Long time din't go for photo shooting as the last was with him.
Now,exam over~
It's time to say good-bye to study mood,
Let's welcome holiday! huhu~

We have planned to celebrate X'mas party at my house in advance,
As well as my sister's birthday party~
Can't wait to go back to my hometown
can talk with my buddies which never meet for few months ago~
MISS them much! ^^
But, mun & cross are not gather with us
*wasted*sigh*

Christmas is coming quietly,
everyone are preparing for that meaningful night,
but,same,i will spend my night with my babes,
yet i m currently single now. Haha
Somewhere in my heart,
it's telling me i'm wishing to get someone greeting,
someone present?? maybe get?? or NO??
hope that still remember my present then =")

And why M'sia not snowing and the temperature will not lower than 10'?
I want a snowing X'mas,
with a warm palm muffling in mine one.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment