Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is My Pleasure

Is my pleasure to own them in my life!
They give me support when i faced problem,
Not only them, still have a lots of friends supply their spirit to me
That's all my plesure to know them,
^^
THANKS MY FRIENDS
Is a chatting by drawing from my only chinese classmate
Also my best budd!


Godness, i felt so warm =")


Therefore,we formed another study group in Jasmine's house,
but it's so called-"study group"
Haha~we had fun! happiness! Joyfull!
Study together,play hard together,made lunch together~

Fried Nugget




Bolognise Spagethi with tuna
Thums up!
our pro-chef- Uttama hehehe
This is for me~

This is for Christine~





Emily jie jie + Jas ku ku







That's so call my study group day~ =)

Two more to go~on this tuesday and wednesday!

Yoohoo!!going bacl taiping after that! i miss my family crazillyyy

yet my friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment