Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Post at the Begiinning of December

December always many friend's and cousin somemore my dear sister Big day,Birthday!
LAst Tuesday,Alex housemate came back suddenly,
He bought a secret recepi choco indulgence for our
*Princess Joanne*
(No photo available,they don't allow me to upload)
(Because look pale...haha xp)
After that, we celebrated her birthday with Sing K at New Way,
Did enjoy the moment! So happy & is the time for me to scream out!!
Work for releasing STRESS!

Birthday Girl *Princess Joanne*
Sexy Sia & Jooojobi
You see~Sia become New Way Spokesmodel~

FOOD FOOD FOOD ! IFOOD

A Zhen & I were starting to make Funny Pose
Take 1


Take 2

Take 3!

Buffet for the day for us!

End Up with My own selff-photo-session ^^

I headed to my senior house,Jasmine
I have no transport to go exam centre,
She's taking the same exam centre with me,
So,ask me to overnight at her house...
embarrassed when staying for 2 days.
She is Jasmine's sister~she is so cute!
Michele

Deng Deng Deng!



After the second paper ended,
We gone to 返屋企 for diner!
Wow,the design damn special and funny
Restaurant with closestool & SHIT~
Haha~the seat is closestool and the table is basin with shit inside,
*
*
*



Design for the shop,lots of the M'sian celebraties came here too,
that's photo on the wall~


Our seat~haha


I love the design inside there~


Christine & I~~
Hoho~left out one~
photographer-Utama =)

I face this sitting with optimistic perception,
I left out the last quesstion for the day,
But, fear nothing ,is over,what can i do??
Hmm....i don't know is my careless mistake
or my paper do not have question 4,
I thought just total three question there~haha
clever me,smart ~& hyper ~ crazilyyyyy
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment