Tuesday, December 1, 2009

IFEEL Mag-DEC 帽系女孩


UNBELIEVABLE?!!?
HAha, I'm in to the ,IFEELMAG-DEC 帽系女孩 contest
Couple months ago,i helped my sister for participating another contest,
By the way,i just click click my photo for the next contest,
Yong told me yesterday,"Ahz Bear,You are in the mag!!"
I reply"Har???"
Haha,silly right...i totally forget this thing ^^"

How to describe my very first time appear on Mag??
Haha, that's the feeling and exciting that hard to describe by words.
Complex,Happy,ShOckED??? Hehe ><"
There are provided the Beautilicious value RM150 for the only highest voting,
SO, no matter YOU,MY FRIENDS,MY LOVE,
just pass by??? and thanks for viewing my blog,
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME YA!!! ^^ THANKS GIRLS&BOYS
The Link:
*EMILY in the Mag* ^^ happy =)


VOTE FOR ME PLEASE~ Emily Ng

CAn Vote as many as u can~and as u like THANKS A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment