Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Pleasure



Too long did not update the stories of mine, i been passing those tough time and hopefully July would be my lucky and smooth month! *praying hard* Had a road trip with my college mates to Tangkak,Johor and Muar ~~~ The following station would be Malacca~! I remember been ages do not go to Malacca till i went there with Bunny, this is the second time ^^

Photos taken in Tanjung , Muar~
That is gang of us~
always laugh like non other business
really happy~



*Pennie with me~~~*



*yeahhhhhh*



Dinner at Portugis village!
-don't know why, i like this photo so much!-
-thanks to the photographer-Pennie-

Uncle Jones 's mango Juice~


*sunset at Malacca is really nice and different from Kl~*
-is Pennie there with ba zhang Wsin- =p


p/s: that is my first trip with the gangs, i was really glad to know everyone of you, enjoyable trip i had! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment