Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What an enjoyable night but what an innocent emily!

Suppose it should be an super duper enjoyable night at new club in penang,
ONE CLUB,
but just a wrong remembrance that i sent to,
a BIG HUGE wrong and wrong!
Not my fault actually,
just ask wana join us since u said u're at home,
but,everything that u did are wounding everyone that suprisingly being included,
my parents,your parents,my siblings,oh no~~~~
i can't hide my feeling anymore,
i can't stand how u respect to the one you care or they care about you,
just a small matter and is it really need to make it a wrong??!!
why don't just being more mature,
my parent just let me joined them for club,and i promise nothing would be happen,
i'll back home safety,but now,the trustworthiness is being cut cut and cut.
By the way, we still very enjoy the night and din't really spolit my mood,
after console by them,
just hope that won't happen on me anymore and blame by others,
i hate to be injustice~so,don't do the same thing on me again!!
that's some pic for the night,^^
is my babe Li and pretty friends as well as gorgeous cousin~
-NIGHT-






No comments:

Post a Comment