Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jumping-Off point started



Have never plan for my 2010 new year yet,
How you think of it???
I had abuse myself for whole day yesterday,
just sticking on my lappy and doing nothing for the day,
felt so lifeless and THAT's NOT WHAT I WANT,
clearly show in my mind ~!!
Restart new all over again......



  1. Plan to take time table from colleges which informed by them class started tomorrow.

  2. Really give a LAST chance to myself and pass it!

  3. Surely start my ACCA life next sitting! I swear!

  4. Study my ever hardest work for this sitting and take in more bracing tonicS now! Refreshing my weak mechanical memorization...the meter was always hanging over there!


Washed my mind by Lily last night... The amoi remind me my goals,my wishes....

p/s:*going to Jas 's house take angpao

& Steamboot with u guys soon..awaiting ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment