Thursday, February 4, 2010

Three Kookiness Showing Their Silly Behaviour Pattern

Dum-Dum-Dum~~~
Is time to raise my white flag which already kept it in my wardrobe for sometimes,
so dummmmm..... /div>
Din't update my blog although is muchie muchie happenings recently,
due to my sickness so seriously...only able to lie on bed,
can't even get up and go for class,sigh man! @#%@!$
Sick is so terrible! Go away from me!!
One of the reason is exposure under the hotsun and cause insolation,
lack of water,sleepless,and exhausted after shopping during holiday.
It's so crowded which i never confront before.
This is one of the shopping day after,
We still wana made noises despite we felt tired and already late,
it's funny!! My babes Li and Mun~ hahaha!!
























After shower,i suggested to go for mid-night-tea at mamak,

We share our heartalk~and off to bed at 5am in the morning~

p/s: more picture will upload soon~ time to gulp my pills @@ PITY lar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment