Wednesday, August 19, 2009

X NO UNDER 18 X

Who is under 18 is not allowed to read this updated blog...
Some one has done super duper crazy posing here....AS FOLLOW...XD


A bestie day @ my hometown with my dear~



After we had finish the steambot dinner prepared by Lily's mum



We start to do some crazy stuffs indside the room

Students who absent on that day: ZyDee & Emi mun

Lecturer: Lily Yeoh

Students: Emily Ng, Sharon Teh

A modern lecture class with the topic MCB...



Can you perform your eyes with this kind of performance???

She can...amazing right?? Copyright @ EMILY's blog





Have fun


The guy who called Noobie Wei

* He always bully by us! *

hehe...♥


Although the photo is blurrrr, but our appearance relfects the sweet and smiley face =)
* Last but not least *
* She did a pose like.... *
! Don't angry me ya, my dear babe !
-Sweet in my heart when creating this blog. LOVE YOU! -

No comments:

Post a Comment