Thursday, August 27, 2009

**Mounting Desire**


I had a white coat from my mum,
deemed like a formal wear,
when i got it form my mum that time,
i told her, "mummy, next time i wana wear this kind of shirts to working"
"and i wana be a successful accountant or business woman"
"i wana have a lots of money!"
"i wana buy branded & nice shirts to work without looking the price!"
Firt time i wore it today,
When it fits on my body figure,
many of them recalled back on my mind,
Am i really fit to them???
OR
I just want them to fit on me forcefully???
but, I already step out from the hermetic closure box.
I wana & must continue it although
the mountain path is narrow and rugged.
Add oil Emily!


After the class, i been KLCC for the Book FAir !
That's my fruits from there!
I'm so excited to have them !
Because they are my first time to buy story books by my own token.
As my title written,
'Mounting desire'
&
'Smart VS Pretty'
are also my new story books!
Its so CHEAP!!
They just cost me around 28 bucks.
^^

After i natter few words here,

I think myself is potential to be nagger.

Always natter here and there. Haha that's all of my day!

-Nightz-

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment