Monday, August 17, 2009

An Unlucky Day =(

There were just two responses when candidates got their results.
=neither jumping around nor complaint why they were so unlucky=
For me, today is an unlucky day....
The candidates throughout the world will receive their result by mailing.
My heart was 'pop pop' loudly even myself also feel so uncomfortable.
The day before, i was sleepless,felt unpeaceful,my mind just think of my
results. T.T
I tried to check my result unstoppably...
I was so worry about it.
Finally, i received my result after my class, THAT IS! UNLUCKY 1pm!
I should face the reality, the next i clicked into the mail....
WHAT WHAT WHAT??!?!!!??
Failure stated there..... =(
i am shocked....
I just have an remainder of 3 marks then i can pass it.
50 is passing mark but i nearly!!almost!! can pass~~
It grieved me to see that. Just like a carved crystal break into many pieces...
My tears dropped down uncontrolledly....
This time, i tried to be strong, when my lecturer hug me....
My tears keep dopping down once again.
I have to stop my working,savings plan,hopes to TAIWAN!!! =(
Because i have to pay the failed paper fees by my ownself, and concentrate on studies.
NO MORE WORKINGS..haikss...Sad
Now! Is to work hard double double hard again!!!
All my dear, actually, the deep deep in the my heart is so sad...
Try to recover myself by optimistic and self-questioning...
That's an UNLUCKY DAY for me! 3 marks! NIght everyone... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment