Monday, August 31, 2009

Lounge Around All The Day!

Yeah!!!

Its so great!

Because there are mega sales now!

But, end of month now....

lack of pocket money =.="""""

I woke up at 10am today,

After taken my breakfast,

my friend called me whether wana have a movie or not

I left my books stayed alone at house

Then, i hang out with my friend & housemate ^^





The guys went to bookfair.
I dint go because i have been there on thursday

Then, Ashley & i went for MEGA SALES

CRAZY MAN!

That's the only booty i brought back from KLCC

I wish to have a new watch because my klunky watch gonna spoilt

^^



After watching the 'Laughing Gor'

'Shopping'

Then, the 2 fellows fetching us back!

Say bye to mega sales =(

Just their back...haha






Before we going to KLCC,
We went to Old Town,

Because they wana do some business there ^^

Then,none of our business,so again just take photo lar! keke



*Ashley* *Emily*


At
the

end,

We ended up our meet by taking steamboot @ HomeTown Steamboot

They treat us for the dinner....Haha

So good ya! Thanks you guys! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment