Thursday, June 23, 2011

Super-Boring_Holidays

Every holidays i felt it is so short, it passed so fast
This time , it is too much for me, and make me wanna read the coming sem materials
*just kind of impulsion xD don't take it serious*

I thought i have alot of jobs coming and i can fully utilize my time,
unfortunately, something bad happen,
i lost my money, i lost my phone
*Super duper pity for now*

Stay home for two days
  • Dint eat
  • No drinks
  • Slacking
  • I feel like spider web all wrapped me up and feed the baby spider soon


I HATE THIS HOLIDAYsS!
NO party! NO working! No jobs! No Money!
I was only spent the best time for 4 days with the besties in KL,
That's all!!! I rather work some low pay rather than sitting here like numb......

After all the unlucky, tough break, unfortune days,
GOD! i beg you ,
i pray so hard! please gimme coming good days
and turn all those shit into Good and Luck!

I am thinking positively this time,
i am glad that i have my sister and babes when i faced problem.
Something happen wouldn't stop me going work harder for my life!
Now what i need is a start and opportunity!


*Good day please come!* =) cheeerrrssss~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment