Thursday, June 23, 2011

Memories From my Babe Red

My phone get stolen, i remembered that was the first phone i bought by myself after working so hard ~ i miss it, phone is the most important thing to me, if the person know me well, they know it =) i can't live without my phone. Memories all there. But NOW!!!! Stolen by stupid thieves! Damn it , curse them for myself and my friends too =( so sad without my babe red. I saw the cover and charger but it is not with me. R.I.P


1. ) I have few photos with my babe red that i love it much. Like this , i set Li+my photo as wallpaper then i taken it down. Time shows 2.22am =)



2.) this is the photo taken in Jas's house, the cup impress me alot, because the words are so meaningful. And i try to take it down by a lousy 3.2mpixel camera. :p Life Is Art!



3.) I went A&W with my elder sister in Taiping, both of us are just randomly went there and eat.
I love to take down pictures with my camera phone. try to be artistic abit, epic fail . A&W rocks!





4.) This is after when i done something wrong , i was reading that time i remember, and i wrote it on my notes. and i take it down. Send to the person i felt sorry tho.... am crying in the mid night. *something u have did wrong , it can't turn to like previous time and original, a sorry might works to solve it,it depends on the person" =)





i miss my babe red, hope they won't steal my pictures or anything inside there. .... time to change a new phone!! >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment