Saturday, June 11, 2011

No title

Suddenly feel like blogging but no title, no anxious, existence of ideas are not there......Just feel like blog, i love this picture, it gives me alot of thinking, going for vacation after exam. Relaxing after having problems or troublesome, step it out and make your life! It can also make me feel like do not have any direction and now i am going to a way of from current situation. Many times, i have lots of thinking and words which cannot tell anyone, because it might hurts them or make them moody. So, i keep my words. Like a glass of water, drink it, swallow it, digest it. I told myself, everything will be fine....... Things seem like not going this way, not expected like what you thought. It can't be solved. You can't escape it but just to face it. Too much emo cells on my body, i wanna eat more vitamin C to kill them off! GO AWAY! i wanna live happily everyday~



p/s : one more paper to go, wish me luck!!
-e-

i love my gf so much but seems like they are not loving me like how much they love their boy......

No comments:

Post a Comment