Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My CNY in 2011 :)

Hello people i know everyone have short cny ,
same do me,
no much time spent with my frens,
reject many house party,
and dinner...
sorry for that!
but those who have see me personally is really i have the heart and time to spend with,
so u know who u guys and urself~
^^
sorry to high ego here,haha!

btw, today is day 5...happy chinese new year!

my days in my hometown with everyone!

when on the way back, we pass by iipoh and go for a pray...

hope everything will get smooth this year! =)








day 1 !! with all pretty handsome cousins



daddy got ang pao from choi san ye!




Sharon's new house, 1st time visiting there
and it;s freaking damn rush for us...
sorry for meeting u awhile only!
come back subang~ let's continue 2nd round @@





crazy gambling session!!

pay untill 5am in the morning omg!









the last day in hometown!
met kaki lean~
^^

happy chinese new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment