Friday, February 25, 2011

Emily's blood donation day~!

uhhhhhhhhhh, pain pain pain painful!!!
The nurse asked me in mandarin : 痛吗??
p/s ,she is a malay anyway
When the first round while blood testing,
i wished i cant pass it.
But somehow what you wished would be opposite it.
ouch!!!
and i live for 19 years,
now i only know what blood type i am.

sounds abit silly and crazy right?!
^^"



see!!! i own the SIJIL and the certificate of donating blood.
My vein is hard to find because it's too fine...
then the nurse twisted the needle up n down ,
then diagonal on my hand. OMG!!!
every girls only donating 350ml due to female's weak body.
But ME, 450ml which is same as A GUY!
godness....tall doesn't mean strong wert~ uhhh~~~
-.-lllll

i was so scared mama~!
but i face it! and go for my 1st blood donation!

But i felt happy after experience it.
As the result, I'm the selfish AB blood type :)
*a good day*


p/s: had KFC with my love rabbit and mr 可可脆 & ms 可可脆 , then they accompany me to buy some groceries. Thanks my finance lender!

No comments:

Post a Comment