Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello December!!!

The first day of December i already felt like posting something to make my blog still at the sense that it's still alife! :D Well,actually i should be sticking on my chairs and study for LAW & TAX the wall post of my friends are posting stress/kintio (hokkien=nervous)/kuching gang is undergo the fearful condition. How about me???. But, my back ache again~ sitting down cool and calm then BLOG! HAHA! I'm still unafraid of exam! what the sucks feeling so that no stress is pushing me. Well, i'm still always holding the books wert. How to say, maybe i'm lazy or???? i'm not well-prepared yet. But, i dont know why this sitting would be this condition for me. It's a big sweat~!!!!


This is what we did while studying in the library~
Kap-zai-ing (peeping at handsomesssS)
But the end, tak ada la~
x.x""



SHE IS JUST ACTING!
hahaha!!
my 乌龟妹~


ta dannggg
US again~


the little cutie bottle (free one)
VS
the giant huge size bottle (tortoise mui's)
:)



Allow me to SS~
See~~~
obviously, she is tortoise mui
so many for her....
ALL the tortoise boys for her! :D



Not i'm kap-ing him lohhhh!!
Forced by someone to act kap-ing him.
her china friend~Wen Bin...
He is a damn cute guy,
he is facing the wall and put the books on the rack while memorize law sections
kind of like chinese people said 面壁思过~ xp



This is our SNACKS brought to library,
eaten them up secretly
shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
And when the mind is getting full & crazy
we will smell on highlighter!!!
HAHA!
i teach u guys~ LIKE THIS


*BLUE*


*ORANGE*


*ciuuuuuusss*
ILY

♥ ♥

~Tortoise Mui~

p/s:stick my butt to chairs soonie lo! exam exam exam !!! i wanna beat u down! you know why 3 examsS?? because i have 3 papers! =) stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment