Thursday, July 8, 2010

Options

Everything was decided nicely and planned...
Although it's very tough for me to travel for four hours everyday...
Unless staying over different friend's house....
tumpang here and there...how embarrased it is =s
When the moment i decide,was so busy for preparing everything,
Cost me alot of money,buy container and everything.
Travelling to so far..........cost me double than usual. Sigh
Worst things i experienced is woke up in 5am in the morning,
took train from the 1st station when the sky still in dark,
when i arrived,open my eyes,brighten sky infront of me!!
This is my life now!
The very first day lecture said every week got additional class on Saturday,
From morning until evening

What The HACK is that.!!!

I won't regret what i have choosen...
I won't complaint what decision i have made,
I'm still working so hard for everything.
But I just wanna express my feeling over here...
I need HUGGIE,
i need LOVE,
I need somebody care of me...
I can't live this life of milk and water~
Sure thing is i will neglect my Bloggie for sometimes.
DUE TO MY BUZY-nesssSSSSssss~

No comments:

Post a Comment