Saturday, July 17, 2010

Neon colour Sticking Notes


peeps~~~am so busy these days,
haha,same as the past story
>>> travelling for few hours & it made me unreasonable to stand for it.
So, mean tomorrow gotto move alrd....
Uncle is helping by the way~
but, although can't really feel like anyone of them feel unwilling me to leave or not??
nevermind la, I dont care anymore,
but still feel reluctant to depart...chillax girl~

Bought the neon colour sticking notes today~
finally done with it on my notes...
Tik TOk TIK TOK at 3am now,
i'm just done with my things....
so exhausted....but as day go by day,
i realize i din't complaint anymore..and just use to it =)



See~so colourful are they~
Love it with my notes together!
Sticking sticking~

DoinksSSssSS!!! @@
was SS-ing showed my picture again~
one of my LOOK to the college~
Gee Gee ^^


-XOXO-
_emily baby_

No comments:

Post a Comment