Wednesday, November 25, 2009

There would be a Rainbow after Rainy Day

Shiny Day will come after the rainstorm,
I managed myself for many affairs after my sucks exam^^
I WANT
  • SIng K!!! Shout Out Loud!!
  • Shopping with my sisters~ Year End Sales! I'm coming!
  • Go MPH or Kinokuniya to search a story book for improving my English level.
  • Go travel! Singapore also satisfied for me(so nice if can go with mama)
  • Try out Jogoya or Tenji buffet!
  • Celebration for Christmas eve with my babes~
  • Have turkey for sumptuous meal during X'Mas.
  • Working! I want earn more money and can enjoy my holiday!
  • Watch Movie with friends! The Twilight Saga: New MOON wait for me!!
  • Buy X'Mas present for my Sweeties & lovely family.
  • Wanna go to waterly playground,Ice Skating!
  • Keep fit after exam!
  • Still have a lots! bla bla bla~~~~ stay tune^^
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment