Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Creeping Up silently in the Cold NIght

My Papa,Mummy,sister and cutie brother are coming to KL this following week.
For vacation,my daddy said can't go out of M'sia.
I suggested him that we whole family go Singapore this year??
He said NO, =(
Because business still have to carry on as usual.
Unfortunately,i couldn't join and meet them this coming holiday,
because my exam just around the corner.*sigh man*

Mentioned about my exam,
All of the CAT students will receive their docket this few weeks or days,
but i applied for TARC exam centre instead ACCA sets me to UCSI which is at Cheras,you know,It's damn far for me.
Still worrying about the transport to go there. HELPLESS!!

AND,i made a joke,i swore my classmate(a guy)
He applied TARC too,but he do has a pupu car,
So,i swore him got the same exam centre with me,
Efficaciously,he did. @,@ll
I was not purposely said that.
He is nice,he said can give me a ride on the exam period,
and just meet at a station^^He is ready to help others. Really a passion guy.
We took lunch and went back home by train everyday together,
Last time,a girl still gathered with us,
but now,she falls deeply in a relationship,
Not with us anymore...hehe

That day,i had lunch with their guys,they get shocked when i was following them,
i seldom go with them, but we did craping all the times non-stop.
Chit-chatting at the restaurant, and with friend who comes from abroad,
we talked about their and ours country culture,self-experiences,
and share our happpiness. Is quite a relaxing day for us,because we avoid to talk about exam,
just reminding the date becomes closer and closer to us.

GOOD LUCK for me anyway,still the same, worry about myself,
Afraid of failure again. Between,see...what's the time now,but still staying and stick with my lappie instead of doing revision. Because i think of tomorrow class will be ended at 9.30pm
When i reached home will be 10 something. Burn oil in the dark night started!
Exhausted?? I did,but not enough time for me now,
this time i wanna use up all my energy to FIGHT for them!
God bless me....

p/s: That guy is not the one i love,we are just a very good friend. Such a nice guy. same word as i said, i have no expectation on you anymore,but means not giving up. Just wait untill the day comes to me and opening from you. =) SINGLE LIFE, YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment