Monday, November 23, 2009

SIMPLE dinner

After IRC class,i backed to my college.
They invited me to go Ampang Point to have STEAK!
A simple dinner taken at there~but...
It's reasonable price and keen price.
For my director,Jeremy,who is a British man,
he must take beer with his meal. Haha...
He love beer so much,and order 2 bottles of wines as well,
teached me and Jasmine how do we drank the wine with relish.
Add on knowledge more now! ^^





You see, Jeremy lovely son, Oscar,
He don't want to let me take his picture.
A lot of foreigners taken dinner at there,
the steak is delicious! But,intro by a Jeremy's Germany friend.
(Truly,I'm malaysians but don't know have this kind of place)
(SHame Shame xp)
My grilled chicken chop with mushroom sauce



Lamb chop with mint sauce! thumbs UP! ^^
but,so sorry that i took it after we had it,
Looks abit ugly~~



EMILY & JASMINE
my pretty senior!



A small size of wine glass is specially for Utama~haha..
So cute~~compare with the normal size
SEE!







-XOXO-


No comments:

Post a Comment