Wednesday, January 2, 2013

5 years time.....

Yeah, tonight that is so much things which i could not speak out. Who am i can tell? Who is the one to decide for life. 5 years blogging since year 2009. Time flies....

From a superb bad relationship and enter a single life then after 4 years i am coupled again. Friendship doubt on me. I treat all this shits as the challenge in my life. And ya, family come first. but sometimes still disappoint me. Who can i rely to? Bfieee, a successful man with a useless woman. Ending would be never as good as story book i read. This is life. wake up please. Look back those life. Eventhough they brings u happiness. But, it may also kill you and treat you badly in year 2012. 

2013, what is your target? how to shape yourself up to become a fighter like last time?
what achievement do you want? what goals do you have? 
have you prepared? have you contributed? have you work them out.


I can't even answer..........

tonight ...again is a sleepless night. 

hope February result be good to me, one month vegetarian will be done if all passed. i meant it. 

Emily, go go !!!!

1 comment: