Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My outing with my dearie



My dear huey came KL and date me for one WHOLE DAY!
really a whole day!
we outing like non body business,
had lotsa fun although just two little girls,
we met at 10am and back after 10pm!


our tea time in MOF japanese cafe!
the macha ice blended is so nice,
is choosen by us randomly,
we were so FULL because ate non stop like fatty boom boom!



helloo!! see our sweet photo here =)


Temayaki for tea time~ yummy!



ice mocha? latte?? cupppucino??
HAHA! i cant remember what yang ordered!~


smile again! laugh like bitches!

sing K session in the morning~ the sweetie and the beast xp


another beast. haha~!


two beauty ~ xp they gonna kill me if they see this.
anyway , i have memorable day with her!
gonna miss her so much! wish her all the best on studies and career for real soon~
If you feel tired or need someone to talk to,or who bully u in sgp!
call me up! did u see this! TELL ME!

^^ miss u ya~ ^^


p/s: please call me joycelin, the joke of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment